Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Upper Eastside Laundry

A fun morning ... Learning to eat breakfast

Saturdays beginning the day early, and the story is.

turns out that one of these comes a soda girl and asks me if I know a place where they can give cooking classes, "is that such a place ask me be in formal wear and they charge me for four months and I studied, I just want to learn different things. On the other hand I charge a lot per hour. "

She was frustrated and then she says" is more because you give me lessons? ". And I do not say no when kitchen is because I made the proposal and in the end the girl got other friends and they have been coming to cook and learn during weekends.

I like this, because one is active in matters of cuisine , studying, looking for more information, ie ... is updated.

And this day, as they played "Rice and pasta, once took a class like this and people are very disappointed because they wanted to make the dough and that was not the intention of the place where he worked, but I was in my kitchen, now if I could do to give me the Win and I decided to make 3 own recipes and find a pasta, it was easy and quick, but that met the target. And I can say more than "enjoyment" and that is what the kitchen.

Basic Dough for Ravioli



Ingredients for 5 people

500 grams of flour salt 1cta

4 egg yolks 1 tbsp oil

Water

* egg ravioli to close

Preparation

Place flour and salt at the table and form a volcano. Stir in egg, oil and 4 tbsp water. With the help of the hands, mixing everything go slowly. Once mixed, continue kneading and gradually adding the water go by spoonfuls to form a soft ball and firm. Knead for about 10 minutes until dough is smooth.

Once ready, let stand for 20 minutes in a plastic bag. When ready to use the dough, cut in half and knead to form a rectangle handler. Is filled, making an imaginary division, to close with the other stuff, you have to varnish and cut with pizza cutter, cut biscuits shaped cutter.

was a fun class and we were filled with flour to the ears. And what we did? ... That will come in another post. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment