Friday, March 11, 2011

Male Piercing For Women

cakes ... Italy

'm not particularly a fan of ground meat samples, but I love the meatballs. That really weird? Well, not much, it's about consistency, and memories ... (Clouding of vision, musical theme of bells, and we are transported to a not so distant past, not even close).

Table for 6 people, wooden high-backed chairs, padded backrest and seat on a crimson red, Carmena. I'm ready to go to school, then I'm having lunch, a hot day like this that lately there and, well, played some wonderful meat pies, roasted HIPER. Stop
there ... The hobby of my mother, that all meat is cooked to go, he moved to the cakes, as if they were to blame. The ground beef, already tends to cook faster and cakes, almost always prepared thin, it is not necessary, leave black women as falafel. And see what a pity that I did this because my mother "fix" the ground beef in a delicious, and I proved to the raw, the taste, anyway.

And it was to big and I ate meatballs, yes sir, and I'm fascinated, mostly because a friend prepares chipotle sauce and you are amazing, but here are the details, do not fix the flesh like my mother . Still, I love them, there are several things you could eat forever without getting bored and "Meatballs Tomato Sauce "would be one of them.

But hey, at this time, I took the best of both worlds that can only live in a way, a fat cake and thick for my taste. And recipe goes something like this:

Cakes Chilero

Ingredients for 2 people

600 gr ground beef 1
minced fresh chile
1 small onion, finely chopped
4 tbsp corn meal 2 eggs
chilero
1 tbsp (I do one with chile Panamanian)
1 / 2 teaspoon chile flakes Sal

onion cream

1 small onion chopped 4 tbsp
cream cheese
dissolved in 1 / 4 cup water 1 tbsp
butter Salt and pepper


Preparation

In a bowl place the meat and stir in the chile and onion, stir and gradually incorporate the mass, the egg and finally the chilero. Add salt and pepper level.

Form into 4 cakes about 160 grams (Ground beef tends to reduce the fat content). Heat a pan with oil and fry the cakes, 5 minutes on one side and 3 on the other, until golden brown.

For sauce, in the same pan, sauté onion in butter until crystallized, dissolved incorporate the cream cheese, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes and serve over cake

And ready, garnish with pickled vegetables and a yuquitas.

Tip: I prefer over the first 5 minutes, cover the pan to speed the cooking process.

Pure laif - JP



0 comments:

Post a Comment