Friday, March 18, 2011

Damask Wrapping Paper Canada

Times when it is better to fall ill to fall better

A client told me last night, that she came to the soda and did not like (yes, or thought, it would take just beautiful and perfect things here? "No, no, no, forget that fairy tale, that neither you believe it).

But nice to see that comment, and certainly was not happy with what happened but it was a person so emotionally intelligent, which to me was flattered by the comment he made and why it's not nice to tell one that what one does is wrong.

And what happened was, a series of unfortunate events that could end in the loss of a client. Occurs sometimes I have a service and I have to take care or good, I'm teaching a small group with a bit of what I learned during this time. And this day I was in that and it turned out that the girl who helps me, because ... disappeared, she had to do something and "gave permission", my parents were in the soda, caring and so as not to close (it also has a cost close), treated them.
really thank you for your dedication, especially since we're starting there, but ... what is inexperience, they tried very willing to fix something that was better and then not touched the client to suffer (if I may say) bad experience, as she suggests was a mean (because it also saw positive things). More or less happened that day they had run a lot of things and in the shuffle did not have no time to buy. In it was this group of people and had to "make sausage casings" not to lose the sale. Although my parents are sometimes in the business, not sure how to prepare some things and they put together a family Zaperoco that better not tell them. When this girl told me, they automatically associated it with what I had told my parents gave me a feeling so nice to think that they tried to do things right, I know, I felt proud.

However, perhaps the best thing would have been "falling evil" and humbly recognize that we had problems during the day and unfortunately rather lose the sale rather than give bad service. As I told this client, "Mr. very friendly" and "the place has a lot of potential," since these things, it gives me material to continue and try to keep doing the right thing and paying attention to detail that can make difference.

Well, being Friday fashion. Then do a "mouth" super easy

melon balls and ham

Ingredients


1 melon 100 g of ham or prosciutto sticks




Preparation Use a teaspoon parisien (which is used to make pellets) and serve snacks. Wrap or top with strips of ham and maintained with the help of a stick.

Serve this dish and enjoy a sparkling white wine glass and if you can not or do not like liquor. With a sparkling wine without alcohol.

to enjoy the weekend,

laif Pure - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment