Monday, March 7, 2011

French Cartoon Like Dora

Very Evil toast ... Red like blood

These days are so sunny that the only thing you think is in being at the beach, accompanied by something quite refreshing, or beer to be a simple choice ... only that.

I feel like the beach, so if I have to go shopping, because I get rather cool, shirts, shorts, "slippers" and a bottle of water to Irmela down the road. Already in the car, lower middle glass, good music and I calmly, if I find the way it handles those who are used here in Costa Rica at any time, and now everything is the fault of the "deck" For I also am going to take.

But before that, I started to eat breakfast, I prepared little something to start day and it had a bit of coconut milk out there and I figured that day would be breakfast as if it were on the beach.

breakfast overlooking the sea is one of the most richest and the best way to start a day. Time stops, people are relaxed happy, at 8 am not so hot, so everything is perfect and good, compulsory mental image: palm, coconut, piƱa coladas. But I got a pina colada because those those I had to prepare for a lot of people a few days ago and was a chute!

What I did was some toast for breakfast instead of milk, juice orange and coconut milk, different and very very rich.

Orange Coconut Toast

Ingredients for a person

2 slices of bread

1 egg, beaten 4 tbsp orange juice 2 tbsp
of
coconut milk 1 tbsp chopped almonds (or two according to taste) 1 tsp butter


Preparation

In a bowl, beat whole egg with orange juice and coconut. Transfer the slices to the mix, I prefer to leave them overflowing a bit so they are well impregnated with the mixture. This requires more care because they could break. add almonds and cook in a skillet with butter on both sides until golden.

Serve with honey to give them a sweet taste more natural. Easy

rich and well with a tropical tone. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment