Monday, March 14, 2011

Biggest Boobies Without Any Clothes

with eggs ... Only

on Monday mornings always motivate comentearios negative. In fact since Sunday, one begins to see comments on social networks: "I paid the weekend", "Lunes getting closer" and on and on until Mr. Monday comes and surrounds us with its dismal arms.

Mondays for me are nothing more than the day that people hardly get the soda, or generally not given events. In my case, yes, on Monday and the hens lay. So we must take to do other things and make the profit per day, to eventually avoid overloading the other days of the week and then enjoy a ... now it ... nice, good, fun weekend.

And to start the day, so lets do it easy and nutritious.

Egg & Cheese Omelet with

Ingredients for 1 person

1
small flour tortillas 1 / 4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 egg


1 teaspoon butter Salt and pepper Preparation



In a skillet place the butter and fry the tortilla. Place cheese on it trying to make a bank and when you are falling apart, place the egg. Cover and cook for two to three minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking or if you wish, flip it and cook for 1 minute until golden. Season and serve.

These are my breakfast, sometimes I do but I like it easy, because I do while I get coffee. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment