Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Foto Milena Velba Nuda



"Be careful what you ask, because it can realize" ... So the saying goes, almost like a death sentence. And one is a fool and ignore, until you get the guevazo.
And when one day I saw a story in a newspaper of an Italian restaurant that he felt "luxury" because Irlo naturally wanted to visit. And here began the story.

When someone asked, where to go to dinner "u can go to Tal * place looks great pike."

spent on the front and saw these Letrot and think, "one of these days I have to come"

And so I began to pull his mind the place, until one of these days, some friends told me invited to dinner, simply because it is, so I had to choose the place and they invited me. I thought about 2 and an additional, Tin Jo, corner of Buenos Aires and such a place. The first two, just fascinate me, much to the atmosphere and everything in the menu. Anyway, my friends finally told me "we do not know that other, we could go then,"

We were
way, all very well, hesitating. We called one of them was already there, "must come, I won. They just give me a welcome cocktail and some appetizers to start." Sure, I thought, "Yes! Excellent, this place is going to be all that he thought"

And unfortunately it was, I felt a bit bad because the service was very good, really cool nice, the place is cozy and modern chairs, tables, individual leather, all very nice.

Now that I think I did not like the square candles with Christmas ribbon. I thought it was odd that the chamber was peeled and dessert wines were down. It was not as minimalist as the thing.

For me the problems were many, a toasted pasta was broken so there was no choice of eating with utensils. Past a cheese kitchen or something, something happened there, it is assumed that the mozzarella melts, it looks cute, bright, melted, this was seen as dry as when roasted lasagna much because we started to talk straw phone. The other ingredients were undetectable. The carpaccio of salmon came with chives, and maybe that has to do with my taste, but for me that was not going, scallion flavor is very strong.

Finally, aguevado left the place, and I just thought "is so easy to find something good, if only people would put a little enthusiasm, acharita place, I wished I have a place like this." And the prices were not like that gift, then, it was like I was asking for lobster in a village soda.

* This place does not deserve to be mentioned

And secondly, here's a recipe step, rich, fresh, fast, about bruschetas capresse. And these are indeed rich.

Capresse Bruschetas

Serves 4

1 European-style loaf of bread (ciabatta I use) 1 medium tomato
10
basil leaves 100 g of mozzarella cheese into small cubes
Coarse salt and pepper
balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp olive oil

Preparation

Cut bread into slices less than an inch, place in a bowl and add salt, pepper and oil olive. Put in oven and brown.

A pot of boiling water, drop the tomatoes and count 1 minute, remove from water and run under cold water, remove skin with hands, break into segments and remove seeds. Chop into small cubes.

Take all the leaves and mount one upon another, roll them up and chop into thin strips.

In a bowl, mix the tomato and cheese agruegue olive oil and balsamic vinegar hill on bread and place the basil on top.

A little bit of Italy ...

laif Pura - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment