Monday, February 28, 2011

Tech Deck Impossible Easier Than Ollie



told them that I am not of those who eat breakfast or have a habit of doing so, however, I plan to start breakfast little something before leaving the house.

My problem is that I wake up hungry, I get up, turn on the television and start thinking and thinking about things to do, what new things to buy for the kitchen, which changes could be made in the soda and how to start looking for new business.

All this plus, while I check / Vine Facebook, update my blog and make an occasional contribution. And here I was in the morning without realizing it. And is that as social networks fall behind, if one pays close attention to them, buttocks, flatten it and go to sleep one leg to be in the same ... But everything has a solution and thanks to cell phones and all these "Apps" now we can be in the supermarket, at work and where it is, checking the nonsense they write and write daily. And also are a necessary evil that I've taken advantage, can you meet people connected to the kitchen, learn, and stick one or two little business.

And as for the day you need some gas. Here's a recipe to start the day with eggs ... yes, we will use eggs for this recipe.

light Omelette
Ingredients for 1 person

1 egg 2 tablespoons milk
1 slice of ham ¼ cup
mozzarella ¼ cup chopped tomato
1 tbsp chopped fresh chile
1 teaspoon ground oregano
nonstick spray Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation In a bowl

beat egg with milk. Heat pan and add the egg to cover the bottom completely. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook for 2 minutes. Roll up and serve.

Now, a cup of coffee and let's go. Pure

laif - JP



0 comments:

Post a Comment