Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Italy Validity Of Indian Driving Licence

to the onion!

When a kitchen is slowly creating a sort of comfort zone, and one has a way of working, its flavor profile and almost always cooked what you want.

almost always because there are times when we have to follow recipes that are not our responsibility or have no experience with any in particular.


It happened a few years ago, he had started working on cooking shows and then my boss asks me "Juanpa, I have wanted to make a paella live to the supermarket, do you think we can? ". I never say no, and then my response was "Doña Ceci, of course, let's ride." I came to investigate, read, get tips, ask and remember that time we had a paella that was: rabbit, chicken drumsticks, chopped pork, everything!


was my first paella and both the show as the final result was really satisfying as well which was also the first time many people were preparing a paella "Live."


few weeks ago, they put me (yes, I got) to prepare an onion soup. Money turns out that tells me one of the girls in charge of the program, they needed to do a recipe for promoting a domestic appliance and the recipe I was going to send the mail. Not too sure as I read it, ujum, ok, uh ... yes, the ingredients were really basic, with one another I knew it would make the distinction.

Truth, or tried to do at home, had read and for me it was enough to just get the day going to be able to do it because it was really easy.

And so I came this day to get my first onion soup, in vivo and found that it was delicious, but as we will not promote appliances today, as I bring the recipe as if we did at home.


onion soup

Serves 4

3 large onions, thinly sliced \u200b\u200b
5 cups beef or chicken broth
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter 1 tbsp
brown sugar 2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp fresh thyme
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
toast slices Gruyere or Emmentaler cheese

Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste


Preparation
into a tall pan, add oil and butter to cook onions over medium heat 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and caramelize, during this step, add the sugar and garlic to help him color and flavor to the preparation.

Continue cooking and add the vinegar along with the thyme then add the broth, season to taste and cover. Let reduce for 10 minutes.

portions Pour soup into refractory containers, place the slice of bread with cheese on top to give a touch of distinction and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until melted cheese.


Tip: While it is delightful to prepare a good soup, this time used a soup packet. Yes, try using one that is with good, kind or Beef Pot Minestrone, which have more flavor and color.


If you want a heavy pan, I recommend the pan-European and / or ciabatta that I personally love it.


The beauty of cooking something for the first time, is that if it goes well, we want to continue preparing, again and again. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment