Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Light Olive Paint Color

warm water ... But Pera

There are times when you feel you discovered something as important as adding salt to the custard, often because we have things so close to us, that we do not even that are there.

was getting one of these to the soda and the cook tells me "pattern, I make sandwiches for a Pinto, is rich scallops (referring to the paint)." I did not think at the time but now I write, I see the little girl had already eaten their bit to receipt of that I came, why, as I knew he was rich? (Mysteries without solve part I).

Back then, when I said that, I made a face "that whore you talking about?" Which was discovered by her and says,

- Yes pattern, puts cheese and pinto. Want one?
- Good but tiny, so yes toast!

After a while coming and I left on the table (coffee blasting included) and I test it.

- Oops but how good you are! We must begin to sell this, he's hot.

- green pattern and easy. I knew I was going to like.


After that, for a couple of times I've done the damn sandwich de gallo pinto, sometimes cheese, sometimes with egg, other "full combo pinto" and I like it for several reasons: easy to eat if one takes the road, bring all, is filler and also looks nice in the photos.
not give them the recipe because you can see it basically as it is here. And a friend told me one of these days ... the blog is to put what one he wants lol.

Enjoy!
Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment