Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jacquard & Damask Fabric Difference



The part that I get bored of cooking is to try to find a garrison, and that is always the same ... vegetables.

And I've learned the kitchen because I like and what I experienced, so I think that for better or worse, but I have lived and eaten, fittings very simple and that was a mistake that I am putting attention.

I was going well with the pastry, so now I'm studying and working a little more this part made me not very much, until one day Mrs. Flora (Tía Florita) I said "JuanPablo is that now any kitchen, but put them to make a cake, do not know!. See that kid, has a book and I read it, or a baking recipe, nothing. Instead you see in my books and I always get worried about cakes, pastries. You have to learn to do everything "

Wise words ...

But back to the garrisons, I'm half jetas, then I further reduce the options to squash, broccoli, carrots or potatoes. And not everyone likes broccoli and potato pure as that, we leave what is called rolling.

So, what is? Then give other flavors other presentations to the existing. And this day salteaditas carrots prepared with spinach (I love carrots and spinach). Popeye



Carrots Ingredients for 6 people

2 cups julienned carrots
3 cloves garlic, minced 1 white onion

julienned 1 cup chopped spinach leaves 1 tbsp

2 tbsp butter
vegetable oil Salt and pepper to taste Preparation



Heat a skillet with butter and oil. Saute the garlic and stir in the carrots, cook 5 to 7 minutes, until al dente . Add onion and cook for a couple of minutes and then turn off heat and stir in the spinach to cook with residual heat. Season and serve.

Now, beta-carotene to get good tans. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment