Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gay Cruising, New England

are things of Love .. Recommendation

To me any celebration I love, yeah, whatever. May say that I got carried away by consumerism and I was bombarded by advertising and all that, but I'm not interested at all, I'm happy and I see that those who spend cursing because they are not therefore the simple fact of having to prove very hard, going against the current. No my place to judge, so do not judge me.

The times I've been single for 14, looking for what to do with some friends and I, when Father's Day, do little something in the house, if the September 15, celebrated with some friends (I do not like parades , or carajillo when I had to go with that banderota, three times bigger than me) and so everything, everything I like, up to Christmas and sorry Christmas but do not get involved but want to see me angry .

But hey, I made dinner, or lunch or anything because the day was half gone, but I saw a post from a friend who just opened a restaurant and thought ... "This is your opportunity!". Do not want to cook, but other times I've done (I have cooked enough and at other times). Reservoir

mainly because it's a new place, so I was not going to be doing 3 hours of line waiting table at the Princess Marina, I wanted something different, and for a time I could taste the spoon Rodrigo Villalta and I knew I would like.

And so we went to Café Escalante, a quiet and cozy restaurant, very simple and very cool visually. Entrance, a terrace with a tropical environment (vegetation, rocks, moisture), in subdued lighting, candles, cozy colors and a really nice apartment. Nice to see that the way to the bathroom, a patio with 2 seats, and the same input tropical idea.

the menu, had a special Valentine's Day (or as they like to call it) and also the standard letter that has everything a little classic menu and another building with different flavors (I think that based on Rodri experience as a chef for a long time and success by merging some classic flavors with regional and creative). They also have a fairly extensive wine selection.

Waiters, gave a more than good, with knowledge of what they were offering, which makes one feel confident and give appetite.

We went to the special menu, which brought:

spinach and cream cheese with wheat shoots (I think): We spent a lot of fun, and nearing the end of the cream did not want it to end and these outbreaks incorporated, was a surprise and a crunchy when chewed.

Torneados tenderloin on mashed squash and potatoes, I did not take it very jetas menu names, but I assure you that what you see in the picture below, ES and knew incredibly delicious. A culinary beauty and quality and flavor surpassed our expectations.

the end a pineapple custard and orange Rhapsody, both delicious and exchange them only a few things to make this final incredibly bright.

De I can say that the portions are generous. So if you just want the main course, this is going to fill enough, if you're starving like me, ask around and experience, all you'll love!

accompany this meal with a glass of wine, chatting about life, work, people and laughing quite a bit from that other nonsense (usually the nonsense out of my mouth.) And I took a cappuccino to close, was fine, but can be improved.

I have a new place now, one more option to enjoy good food in an atmosphere that invites you to stay. I really liked the place and many successes Rodri.

Café is in Barrio Escalante Escalante, adjacent to the parking lot of Intense. That is the Teatro de la Aduana, following the east, parallel to the railway line until it meets closer (and Olio known elsewhere) and then to the right as 50 meters. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment