Friday, February 11, 2011

Deathwatch Book Summary By Chapter

Once two NO! Discovering

was December 2010 as more and better and my sister calls me the favor of making Christmas dinner because they come Friends from work and she wanted to make a rich dinner, and to this date of writing, have spent their months, but I tell them it still hurts, well, no pain, given anger.

Then the story begins as usual everything how much it costs me, we're like 7 (when I cook so by inch, I'm too lazy, because it lasted almost the same time, with 30 people ) but my mom out there, "And his dad, twinkie and I" ... ok already 10. Already a number at least. I remember something told me not put much attention to the shit. I polish it, but I measured, the sixth sense.

By the way, that day I had planned to make the family Christmas dinner with plus ones of us children, because I know what my family always ... yes, always, even at Christmas, and I did not want steak churrasco. But as they came the happy guests, canceled dinner (starting to turn up the heat), to which well, I took the opportunity to make a reservation and do my Christmas dinner plus one.
The thing was that I already had all the ingredients, the dessert I had done early, ready the Christmas cakes, other orders, everything! I go to the gym and calculation time. People come at 8, arrived in the gym at 7 in one hour and do the rest.

But back to the gym and it was no longer 7 +3, NO, were 3 +2 (continue to heat mounting him), as were the people at home, then could not put anything expensive! But I was "that I had the ..." And I start to cook.

Paranpan bread, and dinner's ready, I put everything on the table, rich, with dessert and everything. Dinner restaurant. All choked, come to eat.
And can you believe that did not even thank me ... If it were not for my mother, neither is worthy if you want guests to say "peep," my mother told me rude because I knew that they would never broadcast or a sound and knew it my "hookah was filled of land. " I left the house, which was called rotten and mother: "rude," they thought, that I was the maid. " And also used to give thanks.

Anyway, all this, I prepared the salad was delicious and I thought the dressing was dry, after this day, I made it to Tia Florita in the program for 30 people, at least they thanked much.

dry Mediterranean salad dressing

Ingredients for 6-8

3 medium tomatoes pintones
4 hard boiled eggs (without yolk)
2 red peppers
10 stuffed olives (whole or halved)
chopped parsley 1 tbsp olive oil

dry dressing

4 egg yolks 4 tbsp
Parmesan
1 / 2 head of roasted garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation

Take the chiles and line it with aluminum foil, place in an oven for 20 minutes at 350 ° F. After a time, remove skin and seeds and cut into thick strips .

Cook eggs from cold water, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and place in cold water. Cut into thick strips.

Cut a cross in the base of the tomatoes and toss them into the same water that cooked the eggs for exactly 1 minute. Remove and peel tomatoes. Cool and cut into segments (You can remove the seeds).

Use a plate and assemble the salad to taste. Garnish with olives and parsley.

To make the dressing, wrap the garlic in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (take advantage of having the chili baked). Once cooked, remove the shells and place in a bowl all ingredients, mash the garlic and mix it all.

Note: using a variety of lettuce helps enlarge this salad, it was at the TV.


There are days of days, and this was one of those. But twice, I passed. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment