Friday, February 18, 2011

Build Own Hedgehog Cage

Memories of rum ... Grabbing color

Occasionally a drink is rich, especially if you prepared something very rich. It's like a perfect accompaniment to a drink and, more than enough.

And this day I was in the kitchen and like everything came together, had a roncillo I particularly like and wanted something like remembering the Caribbean, because of way, rum was near a plate with a negrrrita in a hammock.

turns out that this rum ago I met several times, thanks to my friend Andreas, lives in Germany, one of those who came to Costa Rica.


We met in the cafeteria as well as General Studies, and visitor arrives this bomblet or maybe someone very sociable and asks if I can sit with me. I was like to face "to put ...!" but equally I said yes, I "studied" and mae was reading a book, and then started talking straw, and as a cafe was super vacilón. We did and we amiguillos vacilona times between bars and cafes (street mosaics bitterness when he was a pike ... and there) and knowing more and more people who is appearing on the road. My beginnings in the matter of be sociable.


And in one of these, for inviting me to the house, we heard some cds (when have cds was all!) Jazz of Miles Davis, because the guy that was as obsessed with the trumpet, and why one has nothing better to do, because it brings a bottle of rum and I said: "This is the mehor (yes, with H) of the rums, but you have to take them only Pe Hota, so that we feel the flavor is ". And so I knew the Appleton, excellent!

And this is the recipe for a drink fresh taste of Jamaica, with some of Italy (that I love the lemoncello).


Orange Summer Ingredients
two drinks

250 ml orange juice 1 oz
.
rum 1 / 2 oz. Ice
of lemoncello
2 cherries marraschino

Preparation In a blender (preferably with ice crusher ) incorporate all ingredients and blend. Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries and orange slices.
Indeed, Andreas, who was also prepared me once, the best rice and beans I've eaten, this is like digging up the trunk of memories.

Pure
laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment