Monday, January 31, 2011

Vider Gratis Incestos Todos

... with a drink in hand

that night I continued to enjoy my time and my recipe, I decided that this dish is rich and simple, deserved a drink.

And speaking of drinks, I am obsessed with my glasses, cups and other containers used for drinks.

I have even told their visual, the beer mug is for me, Olaf the bitter, that the cartoons. The fluted glasses always seemed to me they are for weddings and always with a champagne ( or because in reality, sparkling wine!). The whiskey glasses , although I do not believe it, I bring back memories a viejillo fat, lying on a leather chair, shirt with diols and red nose. How odd that one!

The cup that I like is the martini, with just see it transported me to a bar up there ass the years, with mixed tune from charleston, jazz and the big chill out with a lot of bands today, high ceilings and lights reflected in many small black tables, floors and gray with a controlled noise around.

So this threw me sip a glass of them.
recipe going there.

Citrus Gingeras

Ingredients

lemoncello 1 part
triplesec 1 part
1 / 4 part lemon juice
grated ginger
lemon peel (garnish)
Ice

Preparation
In a shaker add all ingredients and move well. Serve without ice in a drink.

Remember that this or any beverage to be enjoyed in moderation.

laif Pura - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment