Friday, January 28, 2011

How Do I Reset Ritetemp 6036

moments in which one Chinea ... The


this was a Saturday, I enjoyed these moments in which nothing happens came from the Castle, was making a delicious sun and spent more straw straw and talking with my best Tatiana friend. When I returned, there was nobody in my house and I decided to enjoy watching TV and doing nothing .

Usually when I'm alone, I wear t-shirt and boxer, I'm in half the house (custom carajillo, never wore sandals or slippers) and put a silly movie to pass the time and I'm happy.

At other times, I like to take a glass of wine or something while I trachyte. What I like, when you can, is take some sliced \u200b\u200bbrie cheese, seeds and white wine. I'm not that knowledgeable, so a white foam also goes, yes, never Riunite. (Aunque. .. never say never)

So this day, like I wanted to prepare something just for chopping, but I have this mania for taking things go that are already exhausted and killing them at once.

There was reviewing the refrigerator from top to bottom, but something is missing, music. Then go to the room, take out the cd (yes, sometimes I buy cds) Dimitri from Paris Return to the Playboy Mansion, and already the mood is how very chillout, half hippie , half-sexy, and start a "half-baked", I open a can, cook a couple of vegetables and ready ... Enjoying being alone.

And this is the idea that came out today.



Snacks Maritalia

Ingredients

2 canned herring fillets
1 small tomato
1 tsp Italian herbs
Parmesan cheese (amount required)
Salt and pepper
Preparation

Slice the tomatoes, season with herbs, salt and pepper and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, as much as you like. Place on a rack and bake for 15 minutes, until asparagus is browned and crisp and the tomatoes are browned.

Tips. If you do not know the herring, I explain, is a tuna can type. So if you wish, you can replace the herring and tuna fillets with oregano to complement the flavor of tomatoes.

A little cans, a little plant, pure flavor.

laif Pura - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment