Friday, January 21, 2011

Mpv Low On Cbc Asthma



When I spent my whole life eating cereal, for several reasons, one of them is that I did not like get up at 5 or 6 am, but both cost me much, and dawn in such a bad mood ... I hated school, so I stood at the edge of time, really fast and I bathed in the table which gave time to eat before I got the minivan, was the cup of cereal with milk.

So I went through all the cereals, current, sugars, chocolate, rice, rice with chocolate, Froot-loops (which I hate them) and some yellow balls that were rich but not my favorite, yes, I never ate any of the Jack's, and times were in the cupboard, they stayed until my mother understood that it was to spend the money.

Since growing up, I went to the glasses of chocolate milk, and at that time that I bought was Milo (at the time that Milo was not melted and super crunchy on the surface), though I was dying the white bag of Johnny's. Of course, never endured the cereal or chocolate is made with hot milk, cereal because it was horrible! Then came other chocolates and finally, the University.

That's why for me, for a long time that there was no call breakfast, my breakfast was on Saturdays and Sundays, sitting in the family, eating well roasted sausage cock sauce pink and coffee with milk or bread that came in a hand cream and coffee, those are my favorite breakfast and now by my house there is a bakery that makes delicious homemade bread. I met the breakfast

pinto when I started working in a multinational, but it was not my favorite, was one day a week if at all, and as always in these places, one day I was rich, the other not a dry day, a day apelmasado, a day to "smell" another day with nothing. What motivated me to eat more, was the fact that eating a "further" left me a lot more expensive, the painted plate. From there we the business of catering service, factory canteens or call centers and soda.

That's where I started to love this typical dish throughout Central America, with all their names, but here in Costa Rica, Gallo pinto is the boss at breakfast and here I passed a well-known recipe for many but that does not hurt to post it. I like to prepare it well ... GALLO PINTO




Ingredients for a person

1 cup of rice the day before
preferably 1 / 2 cup beans with enough broth to come
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 tbsp sweet red pepper 1 tbsp chopped coriander

chopped 1 teaspoon butter or margarine 1 tsp

Lizano sauce Salt and pepper to taste Preparation



In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onion and pepper, add the rice, stir well and add the beans. Cook for 5 minutes, add sauce, salt and pepper. Before serving, enter the cilantro.

Of course, a good paint, you should go with egg and cheese muffin ... oh, and a good coffee blast! Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment