Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ethernet-controller Hp T3000

alone multi ... Applications that come

has happened that I suddenly have a recipe they like and suddenly try to unite with something else and becomes another even better?

The story is well, my mother, I said, rich cuisine, just do not like spend stuck in the kitchen, it is going to the gym and in the evening peak flying with friends or aunts, bone, stroll. However, sometimes puts one or another channel to see recipes and one day got one, can not remember, but was fixed Viviana (sounds like the cream cheese), and made a dip. Dip Chile Peppers ... how fine!

I guess the reason I paid attention to my mother, it is because we like to do family activities and probably wanted to take a dip differently next time.

the lucky dip to me, I like for various reasons, it is with sweet chile (I love raw and cooked) and has a fine saborcito. But Well, in the last days of December I had a business and had to take 500 sandwiches the same type and wanted something good, tight budget, but look very good, and it occurs to me at that time, it would be a great chance to join the dip and lead to a better place ... square pan arms, and with a couple of aretitos, and some blush, as they were so rich as seen in photos

And the recipe is so ...

sweet chile sandwiches

for 40 sandwiches Ingredients 1 package

sandwich bread (the largest)
1 box cream cheese chilies 1-2
sweet red (depending on taste)
1 1 / 2 tsp sugar 1 tbsp butter

40 sticks stuffed olives




Preparation Cut edges of the bread. Process the sweet chile
.
In a skillet, saute the chile in the butter, until it crystallizes, but not further to add no burnt taste. Add sugar. Let cool and mix with cream cheese. Spread the bread and cut diagonally into four minisandwiches. Garnish with olives held with the stick.

If you want the dip, and have it there if you want these snacks as rich, too. Pure

laif - JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment