Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wrestling Shoes Dan Gable



Hi In this meme my friends bloggers nominated me Glitter and Mina, I always have in mind for these things (Thanks!!) And it was a long time .. Is to say 7 things about me and then nominate 7 people.

  1. I like to laugh a lot, I'm tempted every situation comedy. My laugh is so loud sometimes that my attention so. When I walk down the street I always remember a joke and start laughing and people q one walks by looking at me like saying "a laugh" or "this crazy laugh that" which makes me sad, but I can not help ... My laugh is very contagious ... Can not imagine a day without laughing .. It's part of my personality.
  2. I am very responsible and obsessive about my study, I present to yield a final exam but I know ALL the agenda of the matter ... I do not like falling behind with the delivery of practical work, reports, etc.
  3. I love learning languages, I like the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to communicate with others, learning their customs and lifestyles .. Currently studying Portuguese and English. But I also did courses in Italian, Valencia, sign language, French.
  4. I resent the discrimación of all kinds, can not conceive as in the XXI century there are still people with prejudice toward others, being that we are all people equally any situation makes you more valuable than another. When I see or hear any situation like this I get a rage ..
  5. At school my favorite subject was always the geography, so I never miss documentary where they show places, this is the cheapest way to travel that I have (lol). My favorite tv channel is the Discovery Travel & Living. I also use Google Earth. International channels provide lots of tourist information on their countries. You could say that my favorite book is the encyclopedic atlas hehe ..
  6. I have a weakness for pets, especially dogs, I love are so tender and great company ... I have 4, the youngest sleeps with me in bed in the winter is like sleeping with a stove, is so funny .... I'm a bad owner because it is too conscious that I can not help.
  7. prefer going out for drinks with my friends relaxed places where you can talk quietly, the crowding of people, the deafening music and lights that show very little of the discs. In that sense, I am rather tranqui ..
These are the 7 things about me, do not nominate anyone specifically because I think to some extent all have done, but if someone does not, I invite you to participate in this meme ..
Until next time! Thanks for reading! Bss

0 comments:

Post a Comment