Saturday, June 27, 2009

Russian To English Patch Mw2

Cleansing Are you exaggerating your beauty routine? MEME

Hi I wanted to make this post to share with you this info of Cosmopolitan magazine that I found interesting, talks about the excessive care that may end up damaging the skin .. There are some tips.

"OFTEN DO I ..."
  1. wash my face? If your skin is dry, once a day, if oily, two.
  2. Use acne treatments? If you have salicylic acid, two or three times a day. But if it contains more powerful ingredients, you have to use it once to prevent skin from drying out.
  3. Become a facial mask? Ideally, apply a moisturizing mask once a week.
  4. Exfoliate body skin? Once a week is enough to remove dead cells without irritating your skin ..
I hope you have enjoyed this entry and that you consider these tips! Thanks for visiting! Until next time! Bss

0 comments:

Post a Comment