Thursday, April 16, 2009

Will Quadriderm Help For Ringworm






Hi This entry is dedicated to Mina, who asked me the recipe for a homemade mask that was moisturizing.
This mix I've tried and loved me as I leave my face after applying. Pra it will need the following ingredients: avocado (avocado), banana (banana) and some drops of olive oil. The amount of these depends on the body part where you're going to apply!
First you peel the banana (banana) and stepped right, then from the medium avocado (avocado), remove the bone and remove the pulp and mix well, so it is a mask nice and smooth, creamy and without lumps. If it were necessary, add a few drops of olive oil to desired consistency. Then applied to the skin and leave on for 20 minutes. After this long to remove all with cold water.



And now to enjoy a soft, fresh and hydrated! Until next time! Bss ... =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment