Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Spy In A Speed Boat Is

Antioxidant Lip Awards

Hi Q such! Well this post as the title suggests this is q prizes awarded this week I have two friends whom bloggers because I love your blogs .. m Ally and Mina thank you very much for this present, I appreciate ..


This award grant me Ally









Rules:
OK, make the logo is visible and respected
rules Make a link to the blog that you have been awarded. Reward
15 blogs and tell them.





I give this award to



  1. Mina

  2. Glitter

  3. Noor

  4. Kinh


  5. Maria Lola
  6. White


  7. Calypso

  8. Evichu ^ _ ^ ^ _ ^

  9. Noara

  10. Millie Make Up

  11. Lore

  12. MARTUKI

  13. Karenina

  14. Franci

  15. Paula R.

  16. Flowerbomb Cat


The second award comes from Mina

This also give all the girls previously nominated and everyone who wants it! Thanks for reading .. Bss ... =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment