Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nausea After The Flu Shot

Breakfast Memes The Q "is in your bag? and Only One + Award

Holaa as it going? Here I am responding to a meme that I love, I find them very funny .. My friend blogger Pu rpurina nominated me for this fun meme that your bag is to show both externally and internally ... Here is my bag ...






As you can see is a black one that goes with everything is pretty easy, but I love it is large enough to carry everything I need and use is the most ..


Inside you can find ...






* My holster, go to school or not, Sunday or holiday season She is always jajaj there do not know why but I always keep in my wallet ..


* A purse violet.


* The black wallet also comes with an agenda, there's my identity card, driving license, passport number, cards and "slips important": P


* My nivea lip balm of


* Next and white cap is a fragrance roll on, because I love to be smelling all the time, but now I'm using that but I have a tiny perfumer spray fragrances q where I place my favorite.


* Chewing sugar free gum, eating live!


* hair pins.


* Tissues (siemptre taken out of trouble: P)


Earphones my cell phone because it has MP3


* Missing my cell is the one that took the photo that is always in my portfolio is the Nokia N 73.




was also nominated for Glitter (Thanks!) to do the meme only One who is to publish a picture and answer a questionnaire ..



A Makeup: mascara

A Cream, Hand Cream (I can not live without it)

A Perfume: Lancome Tresor

A garment: Jean (a classic)

A Group Music: Bon Jovi

A National Brand: Tortula (his creams are great)

An International Brand: LancĂ´me

A Designer: Cavalli

A summer place: La Serena, Chile. I would spend the summer in Rio de Janeiro.

A celebrity / Actor: Hugh Grant (I've seen all his movies lol)

Meal: Lasagna

A Drink: Juice Orange (natural)

A Hobbie: Learning languages.

A movie: The Devil Wears Prada and Mean Girls

A Series: The Nanny (no m tired of seeing it) and now Wonder Years and The Successful Pells

A copy Inspiration or personality: Teresa of Calcutta.


and finally I have New Award!


now nominate these memes and prize give you a. ..

Noor

Girls Only Mine

thousand and one things to say

Kinh of Da Moda Amiga

Shopaholic of My Life, My Style

Paula R. Attitude of at Rome

Karenina Karenina SA

Lore Perez

White Color Potis

Calypso Makeup and other herbs

Martuki of Little Treasure

Evichu ^ _ ^ ^ _ ^ La Coloropata

Noara of My Kilos and I

France Sina-franci

Ally of Single And Fabolous

Millie Make Up Millie Ruiz and Blanco

Lola Lola Glamour

Maria

of Beauty & Fashion

And if someone else comes on and I want to do is welcome! Thanks for visiting! Bss





0 comments:

Post a Comment