Friday, March 13, 2009

Jamaican Traditional Wear

I'm Back!

Hi, after a week's absence to go back with this blog I do with love for all my dear readers:) The reason for my "disappearance" lol was that this week I had finals and I studied a lot and almost no time to make a new entry = (But now I'm liberated and many issues in the pipeline to share with you ...
First I want to share makeup that experienced by a tutorial Glitter March 3: The Golden Party Make up , which I liked as much and had no glitter in gold in silver but I have recommended that she combined with blue and silver .. or that my makeup became Silver Party Make up :-) These are the results .....

The photos are from two different cameras and neither can fully appreciate the glitter, is actually much brighter ... Watch the video tutorial that explained everything very clear and easy to do besides having a makeup application engineers are highly innovative and never seen ... Thanks Pupurina !
That's it for today, Thanks for visiting ... Bss

0 comments:

Post a Comment